Fitzjohn Estate Agents
If you are thinking of investing in the property market we would love to help you through this journey
BUY-TO-LET is pretty much as it sounds. You buy a property in order to rent it out to tenants. You should consider the property as a medium to long term investment.
Remember house prices and rental incomes can go up and down. Investors often like property as a more tangible investment to stocks and shares
A rental property can potentially earn a profit in two ways
* Rental yield - What your tenant pays in rent minus any running costs and fees
* Capital growth - The profit you earn if you sell your property for more than what you paid for it.
Speak to Neil on 01733 555520 regarding property sourcing and any other questions you may have regarding investing in Peterborough.
FULLY MANAGED RENTAL SERVICES
* Advertising including City Center office and internet sites
* Accompanied Viewings
*Prospective tenant referencing including right to rent checks
* Inventory prepared by 3rd party company
* Submit the security deposit to the DPS ( deposit protection services)
* Collection of rent and supply monthly and annual statements
*Regular inspections month 3, 6 and 12 in the first year
* Maintenance response and contacting you before proceeding with work
* Property repossession and insurance claim handling if you hold a Fitzjohn policy
* Delivering notices
*Deposit dispute handling and final inspections
FULLY MANAGED CHARGES
£180.00 set up fee upon move in
12% of the monthly rent PCM
£50.00 contract renewals